<body> <body>

Tuesday, 19 March 2013 @08:52

Praise the lord for all his mercy and grace to me.

Praise the lord that He came down to die for me.

Praise the lord. You are everything.



Lord, I really need grace and favour. You crown it on me and everywhere I go, people will see you. I just want to have a stable emotional life. I just need people to talk to me nicely whenever I'm in the wrong. I just want more loving kindness.

and yet the subject is I and it's wrong.

Lord you will give it to me. Everything that i ask for. And you will give it to me more abundantly and above my expectation.

Thank You Jesus. Praise your name to the far wide.

♥His Person

Kelester Lim Wei Xiong
Jesus Beloved
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This Story Of His is Awesome
Enjoying Life To The Fullest ♥Unagi Sushi
Caramel Macchiato
♥Home Cook Food
Cooking,Yes you heard me,

I am the person who moves, I promise and I Do
I'm back to Blogging Cause I'm Changed
This New Life In Me, That Jesus Redeemed
His Time is Now, The Time To Shine

Unceasing Fruitfulness
He shall be like a Tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its seasons
& LOVES

Vernice♥.

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
March 2013


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +