<body> <body>

Thursday, 7 June 2012 @11:38

Weeping all the misery,
This loneliness i can't carry,
In my heart, they howl
In my mouth, they fowl.

Where art thou this came from,
This place it chooses so wrong,
My heart can't house this hurt,
For everything will crumble to dirt.

Though the wall of hectic life so high,
Still my heart unwillingly sigh,
This loneliness so marvelously armed,
Nothing in his pathway was unharmed.

Now left this piece of destruction,
This place left like desolation,
Water this crumbed up dry hand,
Fertilise this heart land.

To see thy flower grow,
To hear thy water flow,
To the deserted land i throw,
To Land Of Joy, I Go.



♥His Person

Kelester Lim Wei Xiong
Jesus Beloved
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This Story Of His is Awesome
Enjoying Life To The Fullest ♥Unagi Sushi
Caramel Macchiato
♥Home Cook Food
Cooking,Yes you heard me,

I am the person who moves, I promise and I Do
I'm back to Blogging Cause I'm Changed
This New Life In Me, That Jesus Redeemed
His Time is Now, The Time To Shine

Unceasing Fruitfulness
He shall be like a Tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its seasons
& LOVES

Vernice♥.

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
March 2013


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +