<body> <body>

Sunday, 13 May 2012 @06:57

This post is dedicated to some special and is impactful in my life.

Ignore those thoughts, shut it,
Ignore those eyes, close it,
At the end of the day,
You are still beaYOUtiful.


No matter what they say,
No matter what you think you are, 
No matter what they feels its the perfect size/body.

In my eyes, they are whole. In my eyes, you are completed. Dont change it. You were once my birthday present, my silent prayers.

We are all made perfect in Jesus and by Jesus's finish work. We are Christ Beautiful, Not Self Beauty. We are Christ Confident, Not Self Confident.

Our relationship is Christ relationship. Everything of us, is him. So live life confidently and beautifully. 

<3 


Loves, 
Kelver

♥His Person

Kelester Lim Wei Xiong
Jesus Beloved
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This Story Of His is Awesome
Enjoying Life To The Fullest ♥Unagi Sushi
Caramel Macchiato
♥Home Cook Food
Cooking,Yes you heard me,

I am the person who moves, I promise and I Do
I'm back to Blogging Cause I'm Changed
This New Life In Me, That Jesus Redeemed
His Time is Now, The Time To Shine

Unceasing Fruitfulness
He shall be like a Tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its seasons
& LOVES

Vernice♥.

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
March 2013


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +