<body> <body>

Friday, 11 May 2012 @09:04

There are so many question i wana ask, so many thoughts that im thinking, and so many stuffs that is in my head. Yet i feel that it is better to keep it inside me.

Why am i like that? A disorder perhaps.

Yes i told someone i feel like being a counselor, i feel that everyone needs someone to understand them. Though i feel that i could be there for people, understand their problems and help them out of it.

But sometimes, they just get me wrong. This is a problem pointed out. Somehow this is making me feeling so lousy and useless. Not many people have the same personality as me.

Trying not to burden people but yet burden them in some ways. Trying not to make people misunderstand me but they still do.

Sometimes, that's just how the way i feel. I remember someone said that, " the person who try to keep everyone happy at times, is the most lonely person." Probably the same applies to understanding people. 

Yeap, i am sorry, i am just ranting.






Peace in. 

♥His Person

Kelester Lim Wei Xiong
Jesus Beloved
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This Story Of His is Awesome
Enjoying Life To The Fullest ♥Unagi Sushi
Caramel Macchiato
♥Home Cook Food
Cooking,Yes you heard me,

I am the person who moves, I promise and I Do
I'm back to Blogging Cause I'm Changed
This New Life In Me, That Jesus Redeemed
His Time is Now, The Time To Shine

Unceasing Fruitfulness
He shall be like a Tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its seasons
& LOVES

Vernice♥.

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
March 2013


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +