<body> <body>

Tuesday, 22 May 2012 @06:10

This is a post, a serious post. A Bro Post.



Bro, whats worth it whats not, we all know. You feel that it's worth it, I feel the same. But lets just forget and move on, you tried your best, you did everything. We all can see.

"Pan Guan Zhe Qing,"

We all saw how good you treat her. We all saw how much you went through for her. We all saw the guy we never once saw before. You gave up so much for her. You gave up having night time, drinking with me, Ian, Clara. You gave up so much, Don't you think now its the time for you to enjoy your life?

Not saying that shes not good, Not saying that shes controlling you. But I am just saying that you should know how much you gave up for her. Even if she doesn't appreciate, We appreciate it. Even if shes doesn't care about you, We Care.

IF not why i will call you right after my Church Group on Friday. We care. We freaking care. If not why i am trying to ask you to play with me and such, go drink probably this saturday and such. Because as a brother who have been with you for 6 years, i practically know how you will go through for her.

It's not your fault now, so why bother even thinking about it. Yes, its hard to let go. But you will never do when you wont move the first step. Jiayou! I know how much you feel now. I might not be the person doing my very best but at least I am there for you.

SO JIAYOU! DONT THINK LIAO! Now its the time to enjoy your life. Remember my bloglink - His Time Is Now. Yes, Your Time Is Now.


Post dedicated for you. So JIAYOU! Bro article #1, Bros will always be Bros and Bros will be there for you.




On the other note,

I don't know whats going through your mind. But i can assure you that you will come to know how good my bro is. And i can assure you, My bros are the best guys you can ever find. Every single one of them.

I appreciate my bro too much to see him go through all this hurt. It makes me angry.

♥His Person

Kelester Lim Wei Xiong
Jesus Beloved
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This Story Of His is Awesome
Enjoying Life To The Fullest ♥Unagi Sushi
Caramel Macchiato
♥Home Cook Food
Cooking,Yes you heard me,

I am the person who moves, I promise and I Do
I'm back to Blogging Cause I'm Changed
This New Life In Me, That Jesus Redeemed
His Time is Now, The Time To Shine

Unceasing Fruitfulness
He shall be like a Tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its seasons
& LOVES

Vernice♥.

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
March 2013


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +