<body> <body>

Wednesday, 2 May 2012 @14:52

OH MY GAWD. PRAISE YOU JESUS.


He gave me motivation to do my work and now im on to do my HIST MO~


Finished StoryBoard / IS today. 10% / 15% each. NICE. Typing a script now and also doing my HIST MO~




Praise The Lord.

♥His Person

Kelester Lim Wei Xiong
Jesus Beloved
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This Story Of His is Awesome
Enjoying Life To The Fullest ♥Unagi Sushi
Caramel Macchiato
♥Home Cook Food
Cooking,Yes you heard me,

I am the person who moves, I promise and I Do
I'm back to Blogging Cause I'm Changed
This New Life In Me, That Jesus Redeemed
His Time is Now, The Time To Shine

Unceasing Fruitfulness
He shall be like a Tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its seasons
& LOVES

Vernice♥.

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
March 2013


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +