Sunday, 8 April 2012 @16:44
Such a revelation to a song, i cant help but to share it.
Till I See You - Hillsong
The greatest love that anyone could ever know
"Actually he did not even need to come down to help us, Actually he did not even need to experience what we experience. Yet, he experience it all, Yet, he GLADLY experience it all. What a love, what a love he have for us. His eyes only have us, what more can we ask for?"
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
"He laid down his life, he laid it down. Think about it, Who will ever laid down his life just for you. Imagine the pain God have to go through by putting the nails into his son's hands. Yet, He did it. He shouted it is finished. And he went down to find your guilty stain soul. His blood cleared it all. He paid the ransom to your soul. He bought you over. You are now one with him. He loves you, so much, he laid his life down."
And 'til I see You face to face
And grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You
"You are totally undeserving, unworthy to enter his presence. But he paid it for you. He switched place with you just so HE could BRING you home. For now you can safetly call God. "Abba, Father". You are now his son. His dear son. The bells ring, He host a feast for you. Just like the parable of that lost son. You are saved."
With all I am I live to see Your kingdom come
And in my heart I pray you'd let Your will be done
"His second coming. He will bring you right back home - Heaven. He cleared your sins, let me say again, HE CLEARED YOUR SINS. How much love is there? We will never understand how privileged we are. We get to be with Jesus in Heaven when we fall asleep just by believing Jesus's finish work. His love, He grace, His mercy. He love you so much. Step into your Christ- Identity. "
And 'til I see You face to face
And grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You
I will live to love You
I will live to bring You praise
I will live a child in awe of You
"I will live a child, expecting from my father. If God can give up his Son, to be suffered on the cross like that, He will simply just give you anything when you pray. Which father will see his son suffers, When the son ask for food, which father will give the son stone? What more when you ask, he will freely give it all to you! Ask, Pray, And receive. And when he gives, you cant stop praising him. He is Love."
You are the voice that called the universe to be
You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me
"He is all you need, all you ask for. You are the voice Jesus, you are the one who created everything. You are the sweet loving partner who will tell me what is going to happen. You went into my future, planned everything and then come backs and carry me on your shoulder to walk the road with me. And when you see me enjoy, You enjoy. Jesus Loves you, When you are a sinner, he cleared your sins. He could have left you alone, but because he loves you. Loves you so much, he died for you."
And 'til I see You face to face
And grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You
You alone are God of all
You alone are worthy, Lord
And with all I am my soul will bless Your name
"Father God, you are everything. And in my heart i pray, i will praise you all day long, you give me the faith when i have no faith, you are everything, In Jesus name, Amen."
Thanks Shaun kor for telling me this song. Be blessed and highly favoured. :)
Shalom!