<body> <body>

Saturday, 21 April 2012 @21:11

Im enjoying every single bit of my year 3 life now. Yes, you heard me. Even in the storms of assignments and everything, i believe i really feel a sense of rest.

His my faith right? He is always there. This week is phenomenal. Favour and grace flows like never ending. And of course, I feel that this sem is going to be good. His promised land for me. :)

And also, i learn to put down all my cares. Cares are not responsibility. It's dedicate to bring you down.

Magnify the one who needs to be Magnified. Glory To The Lamb That was Slain. Love the one who Loved you first. And at the cross, that was what it was all.


Not to forget, This past week have been eating quite alot with girlfriend. Clementi Satay, to just normal chilli veges. It's just quality time. Quality time that cant be explained.

3 years coming soon :) And look at how time pass so fast. Chasing Period till now just one word to describe.

Grace.



#peaceout

♥His Person

Kelester Lim Wei Xiong
Jesus Beloved
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This Story Of His is Awesome
Enjoying Life To The Fullest ♥Unagi Sushi
Caramel Macchiato
♥Home Cook Food
Cooking,Yes you heard me,

I am the person who moves, I promise and I Do
I'm back to Blogging Cause I'm Changed
This New Life In Me, That Jesus Redeemed
His Time is Now, The Time To Shine

Unceasing Fruitfulness
He shall be like a Tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its seasons
& LOVES

Vernice♥.

& SPEAK


& ARCHIVES

March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
March 2013


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +